Is Your Car Battery Dead? Let Green Brook Buick GMC Install a New ACDelco Battery!
It is frustrating trying to start your vehicle only to find that your auto battery can no longer do the job. Why did this happen? The 5 most common reasons why your car battery died are:
- Your headlights were left running overnight, or one of your doors or trunk were left open, resulting in your interior lighting being on all night.
- An electrical problem in your vehicle is causing a parasitic drain of your battery.
- Your car’s charging system isn’t working properly, so your battery is being drained even while you’re driving.
- You have a bad diode in your alternator, which causes your battery to drain when the engine is off.
- Age has caught up with your vehicle’s battery. Generally, you’ll need to replace it every 4 to 5 years.
Getting a car battery replacement may seem daunting, but Green Brook Buick GMC makes it easy. We offer 3 professional batteries at 3 different prices from ACDelco to meet your unique needs. We understand that cost is a consideration, so professional installation by one of our qualified technicians is $24.95 for most GM vehicles. Green Brook Buick GMC is local, proudly serving our neighbors in Green Brook, Edison, Bridgewater, Westfield, Hunterdon County, Hillsborough, Somerville, and surrounding areas in New Jersey. We are conveniently located on Route 22, so stop by and see us today!